zhongrong@wuhan
my life at a far far away land
this is how it goes

October 6, 2009

Day 36 - Window shopping

It's the 36th day here.


After a long day of shopping yesterday, it is shopping again today at 光谷(Grand Ocean). I think I had finished my shopping yesterday, nothing much to buy anyways. The price is almost the same as Singapore. We took a van there today! We managed to squeeze 10 people into the van!

Maybe I shall wait till the weekends to buy other stuffs to clear my money. :)

Reflections
The school's still pretty empty now, with almost all the students going back to their hometown to visit their family during this 1-week National Day holiday. They can actually resist the temptation of going home for such a long time while studying here. One thing is that they can concentrate better when they are away from home, without the distractions. Their hometown may be some place far far away from school! Our 6 weeks here mean nothing to them. :)

How I wish Singapore have such a long holiday for National Day~


Sounds wrong to you?


They have this collectible at McDonald's too. They just started it.

Posted at 8:58 PM
0 comments

  • Chai Zhong Rong [BPQE]
  • Ngee Ann Polytechnic
  • OIP at Wuhan!
  • 01092009 - 12102009

flashbacks