zhongrong@wuhan
my life at a far far away land
this is how it goes

October 7, 2009

Day 37 - Day in the hostel


Woke up at noon, had lunch at KFC! Shared a so-called "buddy meal" with Chin Kuang and Yoke May. Came back and felt quite sleepy though. Laid on my bed till evening and started to work on Assignment 3's report while some of them went out to Grand Ocean for shopping again. Went out for dinner at the roadside stalls, bought something light and I still feel quite full.

Oh well, that sums up my day.

Reflections
After looking at the amount of oil they put in cooking our food, I wondered why the China people just won't grow fat? You can't really see any obsessed people on the streets, they are all thin or small-sized. Maybe it's the kind of oil they use? Or is it the weather here?


KFC egg tarts!


My dinner, all BBQ food. Hehe!

Posted at 10:14 PM
0 comments

  • Chai Zhong Rong [BPQE]
  • Ngee Ann Polytechnic
  • OIP at Wuhan!
  • 01092009 - 12102009

flashbacks