zhongrong@wuhan
my life at a far far away land
this is how it goes

October 13, 2009

Day 42 - Homecoming


A number of us decided not to sleep since we are staying here for the last night. For me, I was just starting to do the IS video. Worked through till 5am and we went to set up fireworks outside our school as it was too late last night to light up the fireworks.

It is rather ironic to light fireworks when the sun rises. But oh well, that is our only chance to do it. First we did it at the alley beside our hostel and was complained by a man who wants to sleep, so we went across the road to finish up our fireworks.


Did some last minute packing of our belongings and off to the airport. Took a transit at Guangzhou airport and back to Singapore again. :)

School's starting next week!

Reflections
Lighting up fireworks reminds me of my childhood times when my family would always go to my aunt's house in Malaysia to put fireworks with my cousins. Now, we are putting fireworks with our friends whom we had been together for 6 weeks. It was fun, with the stunts done by our friends. Haha! Back to the old days~

I'm finally back to Singapore. I'm gonna miss the roadside stalls, GST-free shopping and dining, and the weather. This trip is beneficial, making new friends from MDE. After 6 weeks, memories are shared and jokes are laughed at. These are the things that made this trip enjoyable.

A video on Anyu and me lighting up the fireworks!



The fireworks that we bought last night.


My roommates for the past 6 weeks - Chin Kuang, Daniel, me.


MDE gathering outside our hostel, getting ready to go!


A machine to charge your handphones at Guangzhou airport.


SINGAPORE, HERE WE COME!


Look at my dented and "exploded" luggage!


Singapore welcomes us back! Not full strength in this photo.

Posted at 10:44 AM
0 comments

  • Chai Zhong Rong [BPQE]
  • Ngee Ann Polytechnic
  • OIP at Wuhan!
  • 01092009 - 12102009

flashbacks